Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Here I'm Here I Know I'm Late!

I know it's been awhile since I've truly blogged but never fear I'm here! I've been absorbing my living arrangements all the while battling frequent, intense migraines and trying to cope with the insomnia. I'm seriously on the hunt a house so that I can move with the quickness... I don't think that my mental state can handle it much longer.


Anyhoodle, I've finally made the decision to not go to law school (well not for awhile). I don't think that I can best serve the community and my target demographic by actually being a lawyer. I want to get in there down in the trenches. I want to make a difference and not sit on the sidelines in a suit.

Now this doesn't mean that I will discontinue my fledgling blog or my love of all thing crime related. It just means that I want to be the solution or at least the gateway to the solution rather than a pawn.

Wish me love lovlies!

XOXO

Friday

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it's nothing but love all thee time!

The Universe wouldn't allow anything less... :)

I know it's in you to overcome and achieve anything!

xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration