Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

So the illness that had ravaged my body also known as the common cold has left me. I still had to go to my day job but it feels like an eternity since I've been able to semi-function. Since I've been out of the loop you can imagine my surprise when I get another news alert saying that pretrial testimony would continue today. In my over the counter haze I asked myself who's pretrial was scheduled for the beginning of the year.

Then a light bulb went off in my head... duh... Drew Peterson!

For those of you not familiar with this scum I use that term in part because I don't want to offend the human or animal race and secondly because his past behavior can be best described as predatory and publicity whorey two traits that humans and animals are incapable of possessing.

Little back story: In March of 2004 Peterson's third wife and mother to two of his six yeah someone actually procreated with this goon six separate times Kathleen Savio was found dead in her bathtub. Prosecutors are alleging that Peterson killed Savio by drowning her in the bathtub. Her body was exhumed at the request of a special grand jury in November of 2007. Savio's death was first ruled an accident but upon the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife Stacy Peterson (no relation to the Stacey Peterson from Modesto, California) police felt it necessary to reopen the case for further investigation. Peterson had since plead Not Guilty liar to two counts of first degree murder though he has yet to be charged in the murder of Stacy Peterson

What's unique about this case is that this is the first time that we get to see a new law called Drew's Law in action. This law allows for statements from victims who are believed to have been murdered used during the course of the trial. The trial is being held to determine exactly how much hearsay will be admissible during the trial. Two witnesses have already testified that the ex-cop had either threatened to kill his wife or wished that she were dead.

As if I haven't expressed my disdain for this scum I will elaborate. I don't understand how a many with six children is capable of murder not once but twice. I believe that he used his position as an officer as a shield to protect him from prying eyes. There are already people out there who view all cops as dirty and this just takes it to another level. 

I know that I'm supposed to stay unbiased member of the media umm not gonna happen and that everyone is innocent until proven guilty but I just can't. I can't because there are children that will never truly get to know their mother or step mother. Those children were robbed of their maternal figures at least two of the six twice. This man is a predator and when he's done with his hunt and has his victim he has some fun, but watch out when he's done because he just tosses the body to the side and moves on to the next victim!

1 comments:

Friday said...

Yippee!

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration